Home > Carhartt Men's Reversible Fleece Headband
Click image to enlarge

    Carhartt Men's Reversible Fleece Headband

    Our Price: $12.99MSRP    $16.00
    Code: A308
    Not Yet Rated | Write the First Review
    Mineral Blue $5.99 Off - you pay $7.00
    Forest Green $5.99 Off - you pay $7.00

    Calculate Shipping: Carhartt Men's Reversible Fleece Headband

    Our Reversible Fleece Headband Offers Two Looks In One. Made Of 92% Polyester/8% Spandex Fleece, It Features Fleece On Both Sides With Contrasting Trim Color. a Carhartt Label Is Sewn On One Side While a Carahrtt Logo Is Embroidered On The Other. *92% Polyester/8% Spandex Fleece *Contrasting Trim Color On Each Side *One Size Fits All

    Full refunds or exchanges are available for items returned within 90 days of original purchase.

    Please return items to:
    The Workwear Store
    5745 McWhinney Blvd
    Loveland CO, 80538

    • Ensure original tags are still intact.
    • Clothing must not be worn or washed.
    • Include a copy of the packing list you received with your order. Be sure to fill out the section for returns/exchanges so we will know what to do when we receive your returned Carhartt merchandise.
    • If you don't have your packing slip, you can sign in and print one out or print a generic return form here. We'll ship your replacement item or issue a credit once we receive your returned items.

    If you exchange an item, we'll cover the shipping cost of getting the new item to you (U.S. orders only). Please understand that there may be cases where additional shipping charges apply, for instance if you exchange a couple Carhartt shirts for a much heavier item like Carhartt work boots. Original shipping charges are not included in a refund.

    Carhartt clothing items may also be returned or exchanged in person at our retail locations

    Customer Ratings & Reviews

    Be the first to rate this item!

    Write Review